WAYS Mental Health Support is a not-for-profit, community-based, accredited agency that supports children, youth and families in London-Middlesex and Chatham-Kent who face challenges such as trauma, emotional or behavioural problems, mental health issues, conflict with the law and relationship difficulties.
We deliver both residential and community-based services through the efforts of 180 dedicated and professional employees and over 30 foster families.
“As an agency and as a community, we know there are many challenges ahead, and that none of us can face them alone. We will be working side by side in the coming years as we continue to build our future.”
- We address the client’s needs from a holistic perspective
- We build on the strengths and resiliency of children, youth and families
- In partnership with the client, we tailor our services to meet individual needs, including spiritual and emotional needs
- We provide practical support so that basic necessities of life are met (food, clothing and a safe environment) serving as a basis for starting to deal with their individual mental health issues
- Our services are inclusive, honouring diversity and the uniqueness of each individual