WAYS supports children, youth and families in London-Middlesex and Chatham-Kent who face challenges such as trauma, emotional or behavioural problems, mental health issues, conflict with the law and relationship difficulties.
You can help make a difference in the lives of children, youth and families in our community by supporting WAYS with a financial donation through the WAYS Foundation.
WAYS you can help:
By clicking the link below, you will be redirected to Canada Helps where you can make a gift through VISA, MasterCard, AMERICAN EXPRESS, Debit/Interac, or PayPal.
We are grateful for all in-kind (non-cash) gifts and donations.
A tax receipt for an in-kind donation may be issued, provided the fair market value of the donation can be objectively determined.
You can make a difference by donating any of the following for our male and female youth.
- Twin sheets
- Hygiene products- soap, shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, tooth brushes, tooth paste
- Grooming items- brushes, combs, hair gel, hairspray, make up
- Feminine hygiene items- pads and tampons
- Payjamas, housecoats
- Underwear, socks, bras
- Winter clothing- coats, hats, scarves, mitts, boots
- School supplies – paper, pens, binders, pencils, calculators, etc
- Back packs
- Gift certificates for birthday gifts for our youth: movie theatre, book store, coffee shop, restaurant or mall
No donation is too small. Every little bit counts!
Please contact us at 519-432-2209 to make arrangements for your gift.