We are grateful for all in-kind (non-cash) gifts.
A tax receipt for an in-kind donation may be issued, provided the fair market value of the donation can be objectively determined.
You can make a difference by donating any of the following for our male and female youth.
- Twin sheets
- Hygiene products- soap, shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, tooth brushes, tooth paste
- Grooming items- brushes, combs, hair gel, hairspray, make up
- Feminine hygiene items- pads and tampons
- Payjamas, housecoats
- Underwear, socks, bras
- Winter clothing- coats, hats, scarves, mitts, boots
- School supplies – paper, pens, binders, pencils, calculators, etc
- Back packs
- Gift certificates for birthday gifts for our youth: movie theatre, book store, coffee shop, restaurant or mall
No donation is too small. Every little bit counts!
Please contact us to make arrangements for your gifts.