The purpose of the group is to:
- Manage and prevent anxiety and depression by teaching youth practical skills and strategies for coping with stress, worry, fear and sadness.
- Junior Group: 12 to 14 year old males and females
- Senior Group: 15 to 18 year old males and females
- Youth willing to work towards positive change
- Anxiety or depression is a main concern for youth and families
- Parents/guardians are encouraged to attend two information sessions
Where: Craigwood Youth Services, 520 Hamilton Road, London
Contact the Crisis-Intake Team at 519-433-0334
(Please leave a voicemail if there is no answer)
Please note: Bus tickets are provided when needed.